Jessica and Jake

Jessica and Jake

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

4 Months and Counting!

Wow! I cannot believe that four months from today, I will marry my best friend and become a Mrs. It's wild to think that nine months ago I was looking at what I thought was going to be a looong, thirteen month engagement. Well, everyone was right...the time has flown by!

Jake and I took our engagement pictures at the end of April. We went all around Fayetteville's Square and on the University of Arkansas campus. Our photographer, Jeremy Cavness, is amazing!! We all had such a fun time. I was somewhat nervous that Jake wouldn't really come out of his shell for the pictures, but he really impressed me. He even had a few ideas that we took advantage of. Let me just say, there was a lot of laughter! I can't wait to see them and share them!

We have finally decided on a caterer. Drum roll please...Kruton's Catering! Thank you so much Leslie for telling me about them! Jennifer (Kruton's) has planned the perfect meal for our big day ~ a nice southern meal. She's even going to do our cakes! Talk about killing two birds with one stone. Ha! Jake and I are very happy with them and we hope everyone else will be too!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Girl! I had no idea you had a blog until I saw your post on Facebook. I can't believe your wedding is only 4 months away, I feel like it was just yesterday and we were all in HS and you got engaged!!! Are you and Jake coming up to HS this summer? Wasn't sure since the wedding is in Sept. We are planning to come up late July/early August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When will your engagement proofs be done? Cant wait to see them!!!

    ReplyDelete