Jessica and Jake

Jessica and Jake

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

I cannot believe that we are getting married in 72 days! I am so ready! So, I've been really bad at keeping up wth my blog. Things are just so crazy busy, and I know it's all about to get busier. I wanted to take a little bit of time and recap what has happened in the last couple of months.

We have decided on our florist. ZuZu's Petals! My Mom and I are soooo happy with them. They are going to make our vision come to life and I cannot wait to see it. The only hint I'm going to give is that we are only using white flowers...everything else has to wait until September.

We ordered and received our invitations. They are perfect!! They go with our "whimsical" theme so well! Thank you so much Wedding Paper Divas for designing and printing beautiful invitations. Again, I don't want to give too many details because I still want the element of surprise for you all come September. Hopefully this just makes everyone more excited about celebrating with us.

We finally received the proofs of our engagement pictures. They are absolutely AMAZING!!!! Thank you SO MUCH Jeremy Cavness for your creativity and great eye for capturing those special moments!! Unfortunately, I don't have the hard copies of them yet, so I'm not able to share any of them on the Blog or Facebook. Don't worry, because I cannot wait to share them. I hope you all like them just as much as we do. :)

On a different wedding note...two dear friends of mine got married in June. It has been so fun to go through this process together. My dear friend Alex married her prince charming June 4th. Congratulations Alex and Will!! They had a private ceremony, then escaped to a fabulous honeymoon in the Bahamas. When they got back, they had a big celebration at the lake. So much fun!! It was absolutely a perfect way to celebrate the two of them!! My great friend Leslie, married her best friend June 18th. I am so happy for Leslie and Brice!! Their wedding was absolutely beautiful!!! Leslie was stunning!!!!!! And it was a blast!! They just got back from their fabulous honeymoon in Dominican Republic. I cannot wait to get together with her and hear all about their wonderful time!!
Crandall (left), Alex (beautiful bride on the left) and me at Alex and Will's Lake Party Celebration
Me, Leah, Leslie (beautiful bride), Kristin and Cara at Leslie's reception. That is a fan in my hand - the reception was outside and it was hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment