Jessica and Jake

Jessica and Jake

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bachelorette Bash in KC

Katie and Leah threw the BEST bachelorette party E-V-E-R in Kansas City August 19 - 21!!!! I have the most AMAZING friends!!! Thank you all sooo much for coming out and celebrating my final fling!! They all definitely know how to make a girl feel special. :)

Day 1:
Katie and I started our drive to Kansas City, bright and early. We planned it perfectly to pick Malina up from the airport since she was flying in from Dallas.We checked into our hotel, which was located in The Plaza in Kansas City. There's so many great restaurants and shopping down there! And it's such a beautiful part of KC. We walked down to Kona Grill to meet all the girls and enjoy happy hour. Leah had just gotten off work, so it was perfect timing! What a great way to start the weekend!!

So happy to be with my fabulous friends celebrating my "Last Fling Before The Ring"

Leslie and Kristin joined us after they were done enjoying some Plaza shopping. Cara went to her sister-in-law's house to pick up her beautiful and sweet baby girl Emery Lynn...who was almost one at the time and I had yet to meet. Luckily for me, Cara is so sweet and endured bringing EL to happy hour so I could officially meet my beautiful "niece." I have loved her since the day Cara had her and was so happy that I finally got a chance to see just how beautiful she is ~ the weekly pictures Cara sends me just do not do her justice.

Sweet EL ~ She does not look happy to be with Aunt Jessica. Ha!
 We went to Brio Italian Restaurant for happy hour and dinner. It was delicious!! I think they had the best lasagna that I've ever had. After dinner we went to a local pub for some dancing. It was a blast!! Unfortunately, I rolled my ankle at the pub before we even ordered a drink. Good thing I didn't let it stop me from dancing the night away with my girls! :)
Love you all so much!! Thank you for being part of such a fabulous weekend!!
The hostesses with the mostest ~ Katie and Leah!!!
Day 2:
Katie, Malina and I woke up early Saturday morning to get some Starbucks and walk around The Plaza. It was a beautiful, cool morning ~ perfect for walking and enjoying the scenery. We got back to the hotel to get ready for lunch and the Boulevard Brewery Tour. What a great way to spend the afternoon! I even ventured out to try some new beer and found out I really like Boulevard's Tank 7. I've got to find some here in Fayetteville.
Even Kansas City supports the Razorbacks ;)



After Boulevard Brewery Tour, we got cleaned up and got ready for the wild and crazy bachelorette bash. We went to Leah, Kristin and Ann's house for the Lingerie Party. Everyone chipped in to rent a party bus to take us down to the Power and Light District for dinner. We ate at Maker's Mark Bourbon House for dinner and it was the best steak I've ever had. Then on to party in the Power and Lights District. Such a great restaurant and great location!! We had our own private dining area as well as our own private patio. It was such a perfect dinner and night! So much fun!! Like I said earlier, these ladies definitely know how to make a girl feel special!! I am one lucky girl!!!

The party bus!!!



Thank you all so very much for such a wonderful weekend!! It was such a fun weekend! I could not have asked for a better time! You all made it perfect and I am so blessed to have such great friends! I love you all so much!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment