Jessica and Jake

Jessica and Jake

Monday, January 31, 2011

A 90th Birthday Celebration!

My Grandma turned 90 on Friday!! Our whole family came together for her celebration. It was so wonderful!! What a special moment to be a part of. Grandma was able to see nieces, nephews and friends she hasn't seen in so long. I think she really enjoyed herself this weekend. :)

It was also nice for us because we don't get up to the farm as often as we'd like. This was the first time we have seen everyone since last May. It was great!! Jake came with us and this was his first time up to the farm. He survived and I think he even enjoyed himnself a bit. Ha!

I'm so happy I was able to be with so many people I love this weekend! Here a few pics from our trip. Enjoy!

"Happy Birthday to you!!" ~ "To me?!" Birthday Cake #1


Grandma with all the Blaske cousins, except Chad ~ that's supposed to be him on that plate. Haha!

Grandma with all of the first and second cousins, except Chad and Alissa

Grandma with Birthday Cake #2




No comments:

Post a Comment